Julie Sandlau Vietnam has established this grievance procedure to hear concerns about circumstances in the supply chain involving diamonds/coloured gemstones from confict-affected and high-risk areas; and all other issues.
Mrs. Viet Thi Ha Xuyen is responsible for implementing and reviewing this procedure.
Concerns can be raised by interested parties via email or telephone to:
On receiving a complaint, we will aim to:
• Get an accurate report of the complaint.
• Explain our complaint procedure.
• Find out how the complainant would like it addressed/resolved.
• Assess the eligibility of the complaint and, where applicable, decide who should handle it internally. In cases where we are unable to address the complaint internally (e.g. where our company is too far removed from the origin of the issue raised in the complaint), we may redirect it to a more appropriate entity or institution, such as the relevant supplier or industry body.
• Where the issue can be handled internally, seek further information where possible and appropriate.
• Identify any actions we should take including hearing from all parties concerned, and monitoring the situation.
• Advise the complainant of our decisions or outcomes.
• Keep records on complaints received and the internal process followed, for at least five years.